PROFIS ANCHOR SOFTWARE - DESIGN FOR ANCHOR FASTENERS
At Hilti we can also help you with your design, through our range of Hilti design services and Hilti PROFIS software.
Hilti PROFIS Anchor designs a wide range of applications for anchoring in concrete and masonry.
Wide range of applications
Hilti PROFIS Anchor includes SOFA – our own Hilti design method, which can safely design complex configurations that are not included in international codes.
You can also design according to a wide range of international codes – to design projects based all over the world. These codes include Europe (ETAG), the United States (ACI), Canada (CSA), Australia (SA:TS 101) and Russia (STO).
Speed up and simplify your design process
Hilti PROFIS Anchor speeds up calculations, importing and processing multiple load cases simultaneously. You can also automatically select layouts and base plates.
Add 60 years of Hilti expertise to your own
Hilti PROFIS Anchor is based on more than 60 years of our Hilti research and development into anchor fixings including chemical and mechanical fasteners.
KEY FEATURES OF HILTI PROFIS ANCHOR
• Design applications outside of international codes using our SOFA Hilti design method.
• Design anchoring in concrete according to European (ETAG), American (ACI), Canadian (CSA), Australian (SA:TS 101) and Russian (STO) codes.
• Design anchoring in masonry – use our comprehensive masonry design module to calculate fixing resistance in masonry based on ETAG 029 Annex C.
• Import from MS Excel and process multiple load cases simultaneously
• Automatically select optimum anchor configurations and minimum base plate sizes using our PROFIS Geometry Adjustment feature
• Designs fixings for handrails and anchoring according to local regulations
• Create your own templates for design input parameters
• Output - create specification text and reports with calculation proofs and installation information
Contact NESSTRA GHANA LTD to get information on how to download this software.